Arius, Inc. - Embedded Digital Signal Processing Solutions for PC/104
The PC104C67 is a PC/104 based DSP
board featuring the TMS320C6711.
Utilizing four AIO format daughter boards, the PC104C67 supports analog
and digital I/O. The PC104C67 can be a slave board on the PC/104 bus or,
by booting from the on board flash memory, the PC104C67 can run standalone.
The firmware is updated from the host processor or via the communication
ports. The PC/104 interface emulates a very high speed 16C550 UART to allow
the use of existing serial port drivers under any operating system which
runs on a standard PC. Or the PC104C67 can become a bus master to replace
your existing CPU and control devices on the PC/104 bus.
The PC104C67 has many applications in signal processing and embedded
control. It allows the use of a small PC/104 system in place
of a full sized rack mount PC. Operating alone or combined with a high performance
PC/104 CPU the result is a data processing system of unmatched size and performance.
- Industrial Control - Multiple inputs and outputs with high speed
- Vibration Analysis - Quad analog inputs and outputs plus high
speed (10 Mbps) TDM bus allows multiple PC104C67 boards to be used together
to support phased array applications.
- Voice Processing - Multiple channels of high or low bit rate
vocoders on a single board: CELP, LD-CELP, ACELP, MELP, VSELP, ADPCM...
- Digital Receiver - quad FM demodulators with near 96 dB of dynamic
- Modem Demodulation - QPSK or FSK demodulators.
- Real Time Data Acquisition - 96 KSPS on 16 bit analog inputs
- Multi-channel Sonar Processing- Octal channel 16 bit analog I/O
supports beamforming and direction finding.
- Data Encryption/Decryption - DES, Triple DES and others.
- Multiprocessor Applications - TDM Serial Bus allows up to 8 boards
to be connected.
- Reconfigurable processing - On board FPGA allows special applications
to be developed in hardware.
The high density construction of the PC104C67 supports many I/O and
processing features. Surface mounted components and dual sided mounting
provides an unusually high density of capabilities.
running at 150 MHz (900 MFLOPS) with 72K bytes of internal cache/RAM.
- 512K 32 bit words of external Synchronous SRAM.
- 2 to 8 Mwords Flash Memory for Program and Data Storage.
- High Speed (10 Mbps) TDM Serial Bus for Interboard Communications.
- High Speed 16C550 UART Emulation for Host Interface on PC/104 Bus.
- Can run stand alone as bus master and control devices on the
- AIO Daughter Boards for I/O Expansion - four sites for up to
- SRAM based FPGA provides reconfigurable computing with flexibility
in interface and processing.
View a full size version of this block
Soon to be Announced Products
PC104 DSP Boards
AIO Daughter Modules
AIO modules are small (1.4" x 2.0") modules which are used on our PC104
DSP boards to provide multiple types of IO expansion. While still meeting
the mechanical outline requirements for a single PC/104 board, the AIO
modules may be used with our PC104 DSP boards in many combinations to provide
you with the exact IO capabilities you need for your application.
- AIOaudio - Octal 16 bit ADC
and DAC up to 96 KSPS with analog filtering
- AIO2wire - Telephony 2 wire interface with DAA and protection
Soon to be Announced
- Octal 16 bit ADC and DAC up to 96 KSPS with analog filtering
- Telephony 2 wire interface with DAA and protection
- Dual 16 bit ADC and DAC up to 200 KSPS with analog filtering
- High speed ADC and DAC up to 10 MSPS with analog filtering
- Quad Channel Digital Down Converter Module (Digital Receiver)
- T1/E1 Interface Module
- ISDN Interface Module
- USB 1.1/2.0 Interface Module
- Multi channel digital I/O
Some Useful Links for PC/104 and DSP
Please contact us about your embedded DSP needs.
Please tell us what you think!
"I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man
to the thoughtless approval of the masses."
Back to Home Page