Arius, Inc. - Embedded Digital Signal Processing Solutions for PC/104 DSP
Arius announces the AIOaudio, a new IO expansion module used on our PC104 DSP boards for analog input and output of audio signals up to 40 KHz. This board provides up to eight channels of unmultiplexed input and output. FPGAs on the PC104 DSP board are utilized to transfer data via DMA to the on board SRAM or SDRAM. A lower cost version provides four channels of input and output.
The AIOaudio has many applications in signal aquisition and analysis. These modules mount on any of our PC104 DSP boards and maintain the PC/104 form factor.
- Industrial Control - Multiple inputs and outputs for high speed control.
- Vibration Analysis - Octal analog inputs and outputs support phased array applications.
- Voice Processing - Multiple channels of high or low bit rate vocoders on a single board: CELP, LD-CELP, ACELP, MELP, VSELP, ADPCM...
- Modem Demodulation - QPSK or FSK demodulators.
- Real Time Data Acquisition - 96 KSPS on 16 bit analog inputs and outputs.
- Multi-channel Sonar Processing- Octal channel 16 bit analog I/O supports beamforming and direction finding.
- Reconfigurable processing - On board FPGA allows special applications to be developed in hardware.
The high density construction of the AIOaudio supports many I/O features. Surface mounted components and dual sided mounting provides an unusually high density of capabilities.
Download the AIOaudio datasheet in PDF format
- Eight channels of input and output up to 96 KHz sample rate and 16 bit resolution.
- On board analog anti-alias filtering.
- Variable sample rate from 8 KHz to 96 KHz.
- Delta Sigma converters provide filtering that scales with sample rate.
- Low power operation at < 50 mW per channel..
- Unused channels can be put in low power mode.
- Independant sample rate controls for each pair of channels.
- Data transfer to memory via DMA.
Soon to be Announced Products
PC104 DSP Boards
- PC104C54 - PC/104 board with a 160 MIPS TMS320VC5416 processor for high speed, low power operation
- PC104C55 - PC/104 board with a 400 MIPS TMS320VC5510 processor for high speed, low power operation
- PC104C67 - PC/104 board with a 900 MFLOPS TMS320C6711 processor for multichannel floating point applications
AIO Daughter Modules
The use of AIO Modules provide flexibility in I/O options with all of our PC104 DSP boards. Existing modules can be used or custom modules can be developed.
- Telephony 2 wire interface with DAA and protection
- Dual 16 bit ADC and DAC up to 200 KSPS with analog filtering
- High speed ADC and DAC up to 10 MSPS with analog filtering
- Quad Channel Digital Down Converter Module (Digital Receiver)
- T1/E1 Interface Module
- ISDN Interface Module
- USB 1.1/2.0 Interface Module
- Multi channel digital I/O
Some Useful Links for PC/104 and DSP
Please contact us about your embedded DSP needs.
Please tell us what you think!
"I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses."
Back to Home Page